1 large braeburn apple
5 tbsp plant-based yoghurt
3 tbsp Amisa Quinoa Flakes
1 tbsp agave syrup
Drizzle of sugar free caramel sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200/180C fan.
- Using a knife, slice the core from the apple and remove. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh, creating a large well in the centre and leaving a layer around the edge. (Don’t throw the apple flesh away, blend it into a smoothie to enjoy with your breakfast!)
- Drizzle the quinoa flakes with the agave syrup, and mix until fully coated. Spread the coated flakes on a baking tray.
- Place both the apple and the quinoa flakes in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Fill the apple with the yoghurt, then the quinoa flakes, and top with a drizzle of the sugar free caramel sauce.
- Enjoy as a fun and delicious breakfast, or even as a healthy dessert alternative!