An indulgent, healthy and gluten free alternative to traditional crackers. Low-fat and packed with nutrients like magnese and folate - you'll wonder why you ever reached for basic crackers.
1 Cup Amisa Chickpea Flour
3 TB Nutritional Yeast
2 Tsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Onion Powder
1/4 Tsp Turmeric
1/8 Tsp Paprika (optional)
1/4 Cup Water
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees-celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the water and whisk together.
- Now slowly add the water until you mix and get a rollable dough.
- Now roll the dough out between 2 pieces of parchment paper to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use a knife to cut the crackers into small even squares,
- Place the crackers on a greased lined baking sheet and bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes