Chocolate chip, chocolate dipped biscotti cleverly crafted with our very own Chestnut Flour. The perfect snack served with a warm hot chocolate to help channel your inner Hygge.
30g coconut oil, melted
50g apple puree at room temperature
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
300g vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees-Celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, coconut oil, apple puree and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, mix to combine.
- In another bowl, combine the Amisa Organic Chestnut flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk together. Add half of the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix to combine. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Add the 100g of the vegan chocolate chips and mix in evenly. Place the dough onto the baking tray. Form the dough into a rectangular shape that is almost as long as the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Remove from the oven and using a serrated knife, carefully slice into biscotti-shaped slices. Bake for another 30 minutes, flipping the cookies once halfway through.
- Let the biscotti cool completely.
- Melt the rest of the vegan chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 15 seconds so the chocolate doesn’t heat too quickly.
- Dip the cookies in the chocolate and place back on the lined baking sheet until the chocolate is set.