Ever have a craving for pizza and it's got to be RIGHT NOW? Well here's your answer. Crispbread meet pizza, pizza meet crispbread.
5 Amisa Gluten Free Buckwheat Crispbreads
2 tbsp sundried tomato puree (or your favourite red pesto)
A handful of rocket
A handful of olives
1 tbsp toasted pine nuts
A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (or chilli oil)
- Lay your crispbreads out on a plate in a line to create a rectangular ‘pizza’.
- Spread your crispbreads with the tomato puree and lay them back down.
- Scatter over the rocket, slice your olives and top with these too.
- Finally, add your pine nuts (you can toast these off in a pan if you have extra time, it adds a great nutty flavour).
- Finish with a flourish of your favourite olive oil! This recipe can easily be sized up or down depending on how many people you have at your ‘pizza party’. Enjoy!