Gluten Free Easter treats - Whip together these oaty nests, hide, hunt and enjoy!
2 cups caster sugar
1/2 cup plant-based milk
1/2 cup unsalted plant-based butter
3 cups Amisa Organic Gluten Free Pure Porridge Oats
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Gluten Free, dark chocolate eggs to decorate
- Line two baking sheets with baking parchment and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, mix the sugar, plant-based milk and plant-based butter over a medium heat, stirring with a spatula.
- Once the mixture starts to simmer, continue to cook, whilst stirring, for two minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the oats, cocoa powder and vanilla and stir until all mixed together
- Use two teaspoons to drop small mounds of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets. You can make these as big or small as you like!
- Press 3 mini eggs into the middle of each nest and let them set at room temperature. Enjoy!