80g gluten free plain white flour
2 tsp olive oil
60ml warm water
A pinch of salt
- Add the flours and salt to a bowl and stir to combine. Create a well in the middle of the flour mixture, very slowly add the water and mix. Continue until a soft dough forms.
- Knead the dough a little, add in 1 tsp oil and then knead more, adding extra water or flour as needed until the dough is pliable and does not stick to your hands. Let the dough rest for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough into golf-sized balls and flatten them into discs using a rolling pin.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add 1 tsp oil. Add a flattened disc of dough into the pan. Cook until the dough has slightly browned on each side. Once cooked, remove from the pan and continue to cook all the discs individually.
- Serve with your favourite fillings – we like ours with some flavourful gluten free falafel, made using our organic GF falafel mix!