For the tomato marinara sauce:
170g tomato paste
1-2 tbsp oregano to taste
2 tbsp Italian seasoning
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
½ tbsp garlic salt
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp sugar
For the pizza base:
225g Amisa Organic Chickpea Flour
- Preheat oven to 220°c (200°c fan-assisted)
- To a large mixing bowl add the 225g chickpea flour, pinch of salt and slowly mix in the 310ml water until well combined
- Heat a large pan with oil until very hot.
- Pour half the mix into the pan and tilt until the whole pan is covered.
- Meanwhile, mix tomato paste and sauce together in a medium size bowl until well combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Top pizza bases with sauce and add vegan mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until it is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!