1 tsp olive oil
1 ripe banana
1 flax egg (1 tbsp flaxseed and 2.5 tbsp water mixed together)
120ml unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp agave syrup
½ tsp baking powder
2 tbsp melted almond butter, plus extra for drizzling
2 tbsp flaked almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180/160C fan.
- Grease two ramekins with olive oil.
- Add the oats to a blender with the baking powder and pulse for a few seconds until the oats are fine and look like flour.
- Add the banana, flax egg, almond milk and agave syrup to the blender. Blend for a minute or so until all the ingredients are fully combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Divide the mixture between the two ramekins.
- Add 1 tbsp almond butter and a few raspberries to each ramekin, and gently mix to combine.
- Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the oats have risen and are springy to the touch.
- Top with flaked almonds, the remaining raspberries and a drizzle of melted almond butter. Serve immediately and enjoy as a delicious breakfast or dessert!