For the stuffing balls:
1 packets of Amisa Gluten Free Falafel Mix
180g whole cooked chestnuts, finely chopped
80g dired cranberries, finely chopped
few sprigs of rosemary, finely chopped
200ml boiling water
Oil of your choice for frying.
For the cranberry sauce:
100g coconut sugar
100ml fresh orange juice
250g fresh or frozen cranberries
Zest of 1 clementine
- Tip the packet of Amisa Gluten Free Falafel Mix, chestnuts, cranberries and rosemary into a heatproof bowl, along with 200ml of boiling water. Mix thoroughly and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Once the mix has absorbed all the water, form into golf-ball sized balls and fry in a little oil until golden brown all over.
- For the sauce, mix the sugar and orange juice in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the cranberries and clementine zest, and simmer the mixture until the cranberries have soften, but still maintain their shape.
- Once cooked, refrigerate to allow the sauce to thicken. Can be served hot or cold.