2 tsp organic sugar
1 tsp gluten free baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 tsbp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Knob of plant-based butter
- In a medium bowl, add Pancake Mix, baking powder, salt and sugar and whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, or measuring cup, mix together your plant-based milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla extract.
- Slowly pour your wet mixture into your dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes
- Add some batter onto a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with agave syrup, fresh berries and a knob of plant-based butter.