Nothing evokes joy quite like doughy, garlic bread. Tuck into this oven-toasted garlic baguette fresh from the oven, perfect for sharing with friends.
100 g Dairy-free margarine
4 Cloves garlic (peeled and crushed)
1 Handful fresh parsley
1 tbsp dried oregano
4 tbsp vegan parmesan (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (fan)/ 420°F / Gas Mark 8.
- Cut the Amisa baguette into slices about 2cm thick, but don’t cut right through to the bottom – leave the loaf in tact at the bottom.
- In a bowl, mix together the dairy-free margarine, garlic, parsley, oregano and half the vegan parmesan (if using).
- Place the sliced Amisa baguette on a large sheet of tin foil, and spread the garlic margarine over both sides of each slice of bread. Sprinkle the remaining vegan parmesan over the top of the loaf, then wrap it tightly in the foil and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then unwrap the foil and bake uncovered for a further 5 minutes until golden brown and crispy on top. Serve immediately.