2 tsp agave syrup
150g plant-based yoghurt
1 tbsp matcha powder
2 tbsp strawberry jam
2 tsp chia seeds
4 strawberries, sliced
2 tbsp raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180/160C fan.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and spread the porridge oats and raisins in an even layer. Add 1 tsp agave syrup and gently mix to coat, then place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Divide the yoghurt into two small bowls. Add the matcha powder and 1 tsp agave syrup into one bowl, and the strawberry jam into the other. Stir each to combine.
- Next, assemble the parfait. In a glass, add a layer of the porridge oats and raisins, then matcha yoghurt. Layer again with porridge oats and raisins, and then with the strawberry yoghurt. Continue building the layers, and then top with the sliced strawberries and chia seeds.
- Enjoy as a quick and delicious gluten free breakfast!