180g Amisa Pancake Mix
3 tbsp aquafaba
300ml plant-based milk
5 tbsp plant-based yoghurt
5 tbsp maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, mix the pancake mix, plant milk and aquafaba, and whisk until well combined with no lumps.
- Place a large frying pan over a medium heat. Once hot, spoon the pancake mix into separate areas of the pan to create multiple pancakes. These should be a few centimetres apart to allow them to expand slightly.
- Let the pancakes cook for 3 minutes until golden on one side, and then flip- test out your pancake flipping skills or just use a spatula! Cook for a further 3 minutes or until browned.
- Slice the banana and strawberries, and chop the pecans and walnuts.
- Add the vegan yoghurt and maple syrup into two separate ramekins, and place these on the board.
- Add the pancakes to the board along with the fresh fruit and nuts, arranging them neatly. Share with a group of friends or family as a fun and delicious gluten free breakfast!