1 cup of Amisa Organic Gluten Free Pure Porridge Oats
1 cup of almond flour
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 chocolate bar chopped
2 tbsp of almond milk
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Blend your Amisa Oats in a food processor until they reach a flour consistency.
3. Mix into your remaining ingredients (minus the choc).
4. Chop up your favourite chocolate nice and chunky and stir all but a handful into the mixture.
5. Roll into little balls and flatten on a lined baking tray, making sure to leave enough space for the cookies to spread.
6. Top with the remaining choc chunks so your cookies come out looking picture perfect and melty.
7. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
Watch the full recipe video here.