The fluffiest of fluffy and simplest of simple gluten free cakes.
150g Amisa Organic Gluten Free Brown Rice Flour
150g caster sugar
1 tbsp gluten free baking powder
2 tbsp milk
a few drops vanilla extract
100g strawberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5. Grease and line 2 18cm cake tins.
- Cream together the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Then whisk together the egg in a separate bowl, and gradually incorporate into the mixture.
- Sift in the Amisa Organic Gluten Free Brown Rice Flour and baking powder. Fold together until combined.
- Divide the mixture into the tins and bake in the centre of the oven for 25 minutes.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool, then sandwich together with jam and whipped cream. Make sure you wait until the cake is fully cool before doing this. Enjoy!