We've upgrade our Amisa Organic Chocolate Brownie mix - combining it with a creamy, decadent caramel sauce. The perfect quick and tasty snack for when your sweet cravings strike!
Amisa Organic Chocolate Brownie Mix
For the caramel layer:
165g light brown sugar
60ml golden syrup
1 tin of condensed milk (tin is 397g)
1/4 tsp salt
For the top chocolate layer:
250g milk chocolate
125g white chocolate
- Prepare Amisa brownies according to package instructions and allow to cool in the tin.
- To make your caramel, put your condensed milk, butter, sugar, golden syrup, and salt into a saucepan. Heat so that the butter melts completely and the sugar dissolves. Keep stirring throughout.
- Bring your mixture to the boil and then simmer it for a further 10 minutes (stirring all the time) until the caramel has thickened and become a slightly darker colour.
- Pour the caramel carefully and evenly over the cooled brownie base and place in the fridge for about 2 hours to set.
- Once the caramel is set, melt your chocolate (either in the microwave or in glass bowls over a saucepan of boiling water). Melt the milk and white chocolate separately.
- Pour the milk chocolate over the top of your caramel, spread it carefully. Then quickly pour over the white chocolate all over the top. Swirl the chocolate together to make a pattern using something like a cocktail stick.
- Place back into the fridge until the chocolate has fully set (this takes about an hour and a half usually)
- Lift the chilled millionaires brownie out of the tin. Allow it to warm up a little prior to slicing, this reduces the chances of the top cracking, not that it matters! Carefully slice into pieces using a large sharp knife.
- Enjoy as they are or slightly warmed up.