2 tbsp ground flaxseed
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp coconut oil
4 tbsp maple syrup
100ml raspberry jam
100ml blackberry jam
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/375F 180C.
- Make sure the coconut oil is warm and melted and has not solidified.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Brown Rice Flour, ground flaxseed, vanilla extract maple syrup and coconut oil, using a spoon at first and then working with your hands. After a few minutes, a dough should form.
- Sprinkle some moreBrown Rice Flour onto your rolling surface and on top of your dough.
- Roll the pastry with a rolling pin until it is about 3 or 4mm thick.
- Cut out 12 circles with a cookie cutter (or the open end of a drinking glass works too).
- Get a cupcake baking tray, and gently push each circle of pastry into the cupcake indents.
- Put a teaspoon of both jams into each pastry and spread evenly.
- Place the tarts in the oven for about 20 minutes. Once baked, allow to cool and serve!