220g Amisa Organic Red Lentil Flour
30ml extra virgin olive oil
2.5g garlic powder
For the toppings:
Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1 Red chilli, chopped
1 tin sweet corn, drained
Pink pickled onion
- Pre-heat the oven 190ºC (170ºC fan-assisted).
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and knead for around 3 minutes, until smooth.
- Use a little oil on your hands to prevent it sticking and arrange the dough between 2 pieces of baking paper. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough out until it is very thin.
- Remove the top layer of paper and slice the dough into triangles.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow nachos to cool completely.
- Serve topped with guacamole, sour cream, grated cheese, coriander leaves, chilli, sweetcorn, pink pickled onions and salsa. Enjoy!