-2 Amisa Organic Gluten Free Focaccia Rolls
-1 large tomato
-2 tbsp vegan cream cheese
-A handful of watercress (or any greenery you like)
-1/2 tbsp vegan butter
-1 block firm tofu
-1 tbsp nutritional yeast
-1/4 tsp turmeric
- Firstly, toast your focaccia rolls under the grill or in the toaster.
- While the bread is toasting, pat dry your tofu and crumble it into a medium hot pan with the melted vegan butter and the other seasonings. Fry until the tofu is heated through.
- Slice your tomato and avocado.
- Spread your toasted focaccias (on the tops and bottoms) with the vegan cream cheese and layer on the avocado and tomato to the bottoms of the rolls.
- Spoon on the tofu scramble and top with leaves of your choice. Top with the lids of the focaccia rolls and enjoy!