1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons water)
200g Amisa Organic Gluten Free Polenta Pronta
60g Amisa Organic Quinoa flour
60g almond flour/ground almonds
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
240ml almond milk
60g pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and line a 20X20cm baking pan with baking paper.
- Beat together the flaxseed meal and water and set aside for 5 minutes to gel.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the milk, flax egg, pumpkin, syrup and olive oil and stir to combine.
- Transfer batter to the prepared baking tin. Bake for 23 – 25 minutes until golden brown and a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely before slicing into squares.