2 tbsp solid coconut oil
1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
1/3 cup pumpkin puree (available from larger supermarkets in a can)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 cup Amisa Porridge Oats (ground to a flour consistency in a food processor)
1 cup ground almonds
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
For the icing:
1 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In the bowl using a hand mixer, or a stand mixer combine the coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla extract. Beat for about 30 seconds, until well-combined. Add the pumpkin puree and continue to beat for another 30 seconds.
- Add the spices, oat flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt. Mix for 30 more seconds until a rough dough forms. Feel free to add in raisins, nuts of chocolate chips if you fancy!
- Scoop out a tbsp of dough at a time and roll into balls. Gently press each ball with your hand to flatten.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12-13 minutes until light golden brown.
- Set aside to cool, then Enjoy!