For the Falafel:
1x 160g pack of Amisa Falafel Mix
150g pistachios, shells removed and chopped
15g fresh mint, chopped
15g fresh dill, chopped
For the Spicy Mint Tahini Dip:
15g fresh mint
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp maple syrup
1 clove garlic
1 small jalapeño, seeds removed
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 200/180C fan and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the chopped pistachios, mint and dill to a bowl with the falafel mix and stir to combine.
- Combine the mix with 200ml boiling water, stir and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the tahini, mint, lemon juice, maple syrup, garlic, jalapeño and salt to a food processor, and blend until smooth. Add 1 tbsp water at a time until you reach a thin consistency.
- Mould the falafel mixture into 15 even-sized balls. Place on the baking tray, then place in the oven to bake for 20 mins.
- Serve the falafel balls with the spicy tahini sauce as a quick and easy, naturally gluten free starter or side.