150g cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 clove garlic, peeled
2 tbsp plant-based green pesto
50g plant-based burrata
Fresh basil leaves
Drizzle of olive oil
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200/180C fan.
- Slice the ciabatta in half horizontally, and place on a baking tray. Place in the oven to bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Slice the garlic clove in half. Once the bread is fresh out of the oven and still warm, gently rub the cut side of the garlic clove over the toasted bread.
- Add the marinated tomatoes, plant-based burrata and fresh basil. Finish with a few dollops of pesto and serve!